CREW/MARITIME RESOUCE MANAGEMENT
The course is approved by Latvian Maritime Administration and Swedish Club.
The program meets the newest requirements of STCW Convention related to “Resource Management” and “Application of leadership and teamworking skills” (Section A-II/1; A-III/1), as well as “Use of leadership and managerial skills” (Section A-II/2; A-III/2).
The course covers the following topics:
- Attitude and management skills;
- Communication and Briefing;
- Authority and assertiveness;
- Challenge and response;
- Workload, State of the ship;
- Crisis and crowd management;
- Leadership in emergencies;
- Cultural awareness;
- Automation awareness;
- Human involvement in error;
- Short term strategy;
- Judgment and decision making;
- Management styles;
- Final exercise.
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: +371 67399999