PROFICIENCY IN SURVIVAL CRAFT AND RESCUE BOATS OTHER THAN FAST RESCUE BOATS
The course is complies all requirements of the 1978 STCW Convention Chapter VI, Section A-VI/2 and Table A-VI/2-1 of SCTW Code as amended, as well as covers all subject areas recommended by IMO Model course 1.23 “Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats”.
The course is certified by Latvian Maritime Administration.
The Training course covers the following topics:
- Introduction, safety and principles;
- General (Emergency situations, training, drills, operational readiness etc.);
- Abandon ship;
- Survival craft and rescue boats;
- Launching arrangements;
- Evacuation and recovery of survival craft and rescue boats;
- Actions to take when clear of the ship;
- Lifeboat engine and accessories;
- Rescue boat outboard engine;
- Handling survival craft and rescue boats in rough weather;
- Actions to take when aboard a survival craft;
- Methods of helicopter rescue;
- Radio equipment;
- First aid;
- Drills in launching and recovering boats;
- Drills in launching liferafts;
- Drills in launching and recovering rescue boats.
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999