FULL MISSION BRIDGE SIMULATOR TRANSAS NTPRO 5000 WITH 180° HORIZONTAL FIELD OF VIEW AND EQUIPPED WITH DYNAMIC POSITIONING CLASS II NAVIS 2000 V.3.
The following systems and equipment are included:
- ECDIS, and integrated Navigation System;
- Visualization 180° Screen;
- Doppler speed Log;
- AIS, GPS, VHF Radiotelephone;
- Gyro and Magnetic compass;
- Echo sounder;
- Conning Display;
- Alarm monitoring panel;
- Main Engine, Thrusters control panel with DP mode;
- Positioning sensors (HPR, Laser) and Environment sensors (VRS, Wind);
- Vessels steering station with Gyro repeater;
- Navigational Display with Surveyor chart Monitor;
- Navigation Chart and Publication desk.
Meets the requirements of, and allows training to be conducted in, accordance with latest revision of STCW Convention and The Nautical Institute requirements for Dynamic Positioning certification schema course.