ENGINE ROOM SIMULATORS
Engine Room Simulators consist of 3 instructors station and 7 separate Engine Control Rooms equipped with 12 screens each. One Engine Control Room connected to the Full Mission Bridge Simulator for bridge-engine exercises performance. The simulators include all ship’s Engine Room systems and machinery: Diesel Plant, Electrical Plant and Auxiliary Machinery.
Available ship and propulsion system models on these simulators:
- Tanker LCC - Slow Speed Diesel;
- General Cargo Ship - Slow Speed Diesel;
- General Cargo Ship-2 - Slow Speed Diesel;
- Ro-Ro - Medium Speed Diesel;
- LNG Tanker – Steam Turbine;
- ANZAC Frigate Ship – Gas Turbine + 2 High Speed Diesels.
Simulators are used for following courses:
- Engine Resource Management (including: Leadership & Managerial skill);
- Engine Resource Management (including: Leadership & Managerial skill) – Equalization course;
- Competence upgrading course for Engineer Officers;
- Competence updating course (Engineers).