CLASSROOM FOR SURVIVAL TRAINING
The classroom is equipped with furniture, computer and projector for effective theoretical and practical training of trainees. The instructor uses such equipment during training:
- survival craft pyrotechnic distress signals (full pack);
- personal life-saving appliances (lifejackets, lifebuoys, inflatable lifejackets, immersion suits and thermal protective aids);
- liferaft in a container in the cradle with hydrostatic release unit (type Hammar);
- system for working aloft (safety belts, slings, karabiners, staples);
- GMDSS equipment (EPIRB, SART, Portable Emergency VHF radio stations).
The classroom is used for the following courses:
- Basic Safety Training;
- Basic Safety Training Refresher course;
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue boats other than Fast Rescue Boats;
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue boats other than Fast Rescue Boats - Refresher Course.