BRIEFING ROOM FOR GMDSS INTEGRATED IN THE CLASSROOMS
Instructor place equipped with:
a. Instructor station with printer for data logging;
b. Student-station monitoring system, which allows an instructor to view and interact with a student’s activities on any station, such as:
- Receiving safety message on VHF radio;
- Sending Telex using ARQ Telex equipment;
- Establishing communications using MF/HF Radiotelephone;
- Sending distress alert using DSC facility;
- Operating the Navtex receiver for GMDSS;
- Preparing and transmit urgency calls to particular geographic area.
c. Presentation facilities for briefing/debriefing, including logging & report manager.