ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION SYSTEMS (USA AND EUROPE) COURSE INCLUDING USCG ELECTRONIC NOTICE OF ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE – ENOAD AND EUROPEAN SAFESEANET TRAINING
The course “Electronic Notification Systems (USA and Europe) “covers the following topics:
US Regulations involved in pre-arrival notification.
- Objectives of the pre-arrival notification to US Ports;
- US regulations involved in pre-arrival notification;
- General description of the notification;
- Provisions of the Final rule 33 CFR 160, Subpart C;
Principles of the e-NOA/D notification.
- Benefits/Advantages of the electronic notification;
- Advantages of the e-NOA/D Application;
- Methods for submitting an NOA;
- E-NOA/D notification Procedure;
Methods for submitting an NOA/D.
- Structure of the E-NOA/D Application form;
- Electronic submission of the NOAD Workbook - Version 7.5
- Electronic submission via Microsoft InfoPath;
- Electronic submission of Extensible Markup Language (XML) formatted documents via web service;
- Electronic submission directly to a web site;
Water Ballast Notification Procedure and submitting of the Notification to NBIC.
- Submission Instructions for Ballast Water Reporting Form to NBIC.
- PDF-format Ballast Water Reporting Form - Online Option.
- Web-format Ballast Water Reporting Form.
- PDF-format Ballast Water Reporting Form - E-mail Option.
- Microsoft Word-format Ballast Water Reporting Form.
US Automated Manifest System (AMS).
- Familiarization with US Automated Manifest System (AMS).
- Definitions of the Standard Carrier Alpha Code (SCAC) and an International Carrier Bond.
Electronic Notification System in European Union.
- Vessel traffic monitoring in EU waters (SafeSeaNet).
- The Legislations of the EU with regards to Traffic Monitoring (DIRECTIVE 2002/59/EC, DIRECTIVE 2010/65/EU)
- Structure of the SafeSeaNet – the vessel traffic monitoring and information system.
- Methods for submission of Notification to SafeSeaNet.
- Electronic submission to a SafeSeaNet web site;
Practical exercise and acquaintance with the Notification Procedures.
- Practical exercise and acquaintance with e-NOA/D Application.
- Practical exercise and acquaintance with Water Ballast Notification to NBIC.
- Practical exercise in completion of the SafeSeaNet application in web-site.
Need to consolidate the knowledge of the trainees and to understand the individual particularities of the applications and/or Workbook completion and submitting.
DURATION - 1 DAY
PRICE - 110 EUR
VALIDITY - UNLIMITED
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: +371 67399999