GMDSS RESTRICTED OPERATOR
The course is certified by Latvian Maritime Administration.
The course complies with all requirements of the STCW Convention, as amended, Chapter IV/2, Section A-IV/2 of the SCTW Code, IMO Assembly Resolution A.703 (17) “Recommendation on training of radio operators related to the restricted operator’s certificate”, and paragraph 55 Chapter IIIA of the Radio Regulations as well as covers all subject areas recommended by IMO Model course 1.26 “Restricted operator's certificate for the global maritime distress and safety system”.
The GMDSS Restricted Operator’s training course covers the following topics:
- Principles of Maritime Radio communications;
- Principles & Basic Features of the Maritime Mobile Service;
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System;
- Purpose & Use of VHF &MF/HF DSC Facilities;
- Terrestrial ship station equipment;
- Fault location;
- EPIRB Cospas-Sarsat;
- Distress Communication;
- False Alert;
- English Language.
- Distress Traffic.
DURATION - 5 DAYS
PRICE - 492 EUR
VALIDITY - 5 YEARS
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: +371 67399999