GMDSS GENERAL OPERATOR - REFRESHER COURSE
The course is certified by Latvian Maritime Administration.
The course complies with all requirements of the STCW Convention, as amended, Chapter IV, Section A-IV/2 of the SCTW Code, as well as covers all subject areas recommended by IMO Model course 1.25 “General Operator’s Certificate for the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System”.
The General Operator’s Refresher training course covers the following topics:
- Principles of Maritime Radio communications;
- Principles & Basic Features of the Maritime Mobile Service;
- Principles & Basic Features of the Maritime Mobile Satellite Service;
- Global Maritime Distress & Safety System, DSC mode;
- Purpose & Use of VHF, MF/HF DSC Facilities;
- Device NBDP;
- Cospas-Sarsat System;
- EPIRB Cospas-Sarsat;
- VHF Portable;
- Terrestrial ship station equipment;
- Fault location;
- English Language;
- Distress Traffic;
- GMDSS Radio Log Book;
- Involvement of human in error chain.
DURATION - 4 DAYS
PRICE - 498 EUR
VALIDITY - 5 YEARS
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999