PROFICIENCY IN FAST RESCUE BOATS - REFRESHER COURSE
The course is complies all requirements of the STCW Convention Chapter VI, Sections A-VI/2 and Table A-VI/2-2 of the SCTW Code, as well as covers all subject areas recommended by IMO Model course 1.24 “Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats”.
The course is certified by Latvian Maritime Administration.
The Training course covers the following topics:
- Introduction and safety;
- Construction and outfit of fast rescue boats (FRB) and individual items of their equipment;
- Particular characteristics and facilities of FRB;
- Procedures for righting a capsized FRB;
- Search patterns and environmental factors affecting their execution;
- Maintenance, emergency repairs, normal inflation and deflation of buoyancy compartments of inflated FRB;
- Method of starting and operating a FRB engine and its accessories.
DURATION - 1 DAY
PRICE - 427 EUR
VALIDITY - 5 YEARS
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999