LNG TANKER CARGO AND BALLAST HANDLING SIMULATOR TRAINING COURSE
With remote access to simulator.
This training course primary is intended for Masters, Chief Officers and mates who are engaged in liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanker cargo and ballast handling operations.
A trainee successfully completing this course will be able to:
• Plan and execute LNG tanker loading and unloading operations
• Demonstrate a practical knowledge of LNG tankers and LNG tanker operations
• Demonstrate knowledge of the carriage of liquefied methane the precautions during loading and unloading and care during the voyage
• Demonstrate an understanding of the factors affecting trim, stability and stress as applicable to LNG tankers
• Demonstrate a knowledge of maritime law embodied in international agreements and conventions, with special regard to:
– responsibilities under the relevant requirements of the International Convention for Safety of Life at Sea;
– responsibilities under the International Convention for the prevention of Pollution from ships as applicable to LNG tankers; and
– methods and aids to prevent pollution of the marine environment by LNG tankers
The course covers all subject areas recommended by IMO Model Course 1.36 “Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Tanker Cargo and Ballast
DURATION - 4 DAYS
PRICE - 550 €
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: +371 67399999