WARTSILA RT-FLEX SIMULATOR
The simulator is used for practical training of ship Engineers, Electrical Engineers and Superintendents to operate Wartsila Rt-Flex engines safely and efficiently and to carry out basic maintenance and trouble-shooting techniques.
During practical exercises, course participants use real ship diagrams, drawings; multimeters to find out and fix a problem.
The simulator includes:
- Real electronic modules (FCM-20) which process all actuation, regulation and control directly linked to the engine;
- Real Flex View software designed to provide a link between operator and the engine;
- Real emergency back-up panels;
- Simulation of fuel oil system, servo oil system, control oil system, Crank Angle Sensors;
Simulator is used for following courses:
- Wartsila Rt-Flex basic training